Now is your chance! Get out your passport and prepare to see the world without having to go to an airport or even pack a bag.
Join global ritual expert Barbara Biziou, and clairvoyant practitioner Tori Quisling, right here in New York City for their brand new adventure series, ‘SPIRITUALITY AND THE CITY’. In each location you will discover the spiritual practices & ancient rituals of other cultures, be guided with intuitive techniques to reclaim your energy from past lives and so much MORE! Each unique journey will render you completely transformed, totally energized and possessing a deeper understanding of your life journey.
With each tailored ‘SPIRITUALITY AND THE CITY’ experience you will receive:
- On-site readings from the instructors
- Instruction in opening up your intuitive self
- Past life wisdom, themes and symbols that will help you in your life today
- Information on spiritual practices & ancient rituals of other cultures
- Over forty years of combined knowledge working within the wisdom traditions
- Overall nurturing for your mind, body & soul
Here’s what people are saying!
“You and Barbara made this trip amazing and unique, especially with your spiritual knowledge of Ancient Egypt. Even though we were in a museum with lots of people, I felt we had a private intimate session. It felt very personal.” I also felt more connected and aware of the subject matter. When Barbara gave us the “elixir”, I was transported into Egypt, making it even more special.Thank you!”-Paolo Z.
'SPIRITUALITY AND THE CITY'
Saturday, December 14th 2013
10am - 1:00 pm
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
The first 12 days of the year spiritually symbolize all 12 months. Discover how you can focus and imbue this sacred time at the beginning of 2014 with spiritual manna and resources gained from the energy of group ritual and spiritual practice.
This auspicious weekend includes:
- Powerful global rituals and a variety of practices
- Ways to honor and release emotional and psychological blocks from the past year
- Exercises to lift your vibration and overall success
- Result-oriented techniques that give you clarity and connection to your true inner source of guidance and inspiration
- Group experiences that tap into the ancient wisdom of diverse cultures
- Tools to support you in embracing the accelerated shift of consciousness in today’s world
- A workbook to help you embody the practices you learn in the workshop.
Walk the bridge between the old year and the new with intention, reflection, and passion.
Note: Bring a journal and any objects you would like to include in the rituals. Wear comfortable clothes.
New Year, NEW YOU
January 3rd - January 5th, 2014
Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health Stockbridge, Massachusetts 866.200.5203
$235 plus accommodations
January 10th – Rituals for the New Year: Beginning the Year with Clarity, Intention and Inspiration at NY Open Center
Rituals can be wonderful tools to help us release old patterns and limiting thoughts and move into the future with clarity and lightness. January is an auspicious time to use the focused power of ritual to align our minds, hearts and actions, and release the blocks and barriers that prevent us from manifesting our goals. In this workshop, we will draw from a range of cross-cultural traditions and spiritual teachings to create our own rituals, tailored to modern urban reality and our own contemporary lives. Whether we want to re-ensoul our daily routines, move out of an unwanted situation, complete an unresolved issue, focus our goals more clearly or manifest love and abundance, this workshop can help us move into a new year with energy, inspiration and focus.
Jan 10 - Rituals for the New Year Beginning the Year with Clarity, Intention and Inspiration at NY Open Center
January 10th, 2014
7:00pm - 10:00pm
New York Open Center - 22 E. 30th St., NY, NY 10016 Ph: 212.219.2527
$Early Bird Members: $35 / Nonmembers: $40- Early Bird Specials available until December 27th
Be honest with yourself. How much time do you get during an action-packed year to treat yourself to a re-charge and have the ability to re-evaluate what you really want out of your career and life? How often do you have the support of incredible individuals to uphold your vision, and cheer you on to greatness?
I’ve created this signature yearly sold-out VISION WORKSHOP to help you to release old patterns, explore your truest self, clarify what’s most important, discover your purpose/passions, establish new/effective choices, and receive an incredibly energetic boost which will propel you forward to actualize your goals for the year ahead!
Here are some of the many reasons why you might need the practical spiritual tools in Vision 2014 to manifest your vision:
- You feel that it is a time for change
- Your life is good but you feel something is missing
- You long for a community of like-minded people
- You feel you have been playing it small and are ready to soar
- Your life has been all about work and now want more spirituality and meaning
- You are ready to make what is good great!
- You want to make your creative passion your vocation
- Your children have left home and you want to explore other options
- You are ready for a serious relationship
- You want to start your own business
- You are ready to become a parent
My VISION Workshop has been going strong for over 18 years because it works – and in a HUGE way! I’ve witnessed the powerful and potent energy which occurs when a passionate and determined group of people meet to combine together their hearts, bodies, minds & visions. United as a force of focused intention, it’s far easier (and more fun!) to produce tangible life-improving results.
The world is always changing. It’s essential that you keep changing along with it – or you will be left behind. It is important to take the time at the beginning of each year to review the past, see what you have outgrown and access which changes will assist your growth as you move forward. As the cycle of the year ends, you now have the opportunity to reject all your past rigid thinking and make new choices which will bring you greater satisfaction and many hoped-for blessings.
Winter is approaching. Now is the perfect time to start thinking about the new year and what 2014 has to offer YOU. The time is ripe with potential to transform your relationships, break through old patterns, establish new/effective choices, find true love, dive head-first into a new project/ job – thereby catapulting your next year’s success to new heights!
In VISION 2014 I will show you the strength of your intention and provide you with useful, everyday rituals to transform your life - so you will ultimately materialize your dreams into actuality! You will learn to take action from inspiration rather than “shoulds”.
It’s time to unleash your dreams - and create a practical map to manifest your destiny!
In the powerful VISION 2014 Workshop you will:
- Reconnect with your creative power and unique gifts through art, movement, meditation, practical exercises, sound and ritual
- Participate in a powerful fire ceremony to help break old patterns and ignite your personal creativity
- Experience exercises to unleash and crystallize new possibilities for the year ahead
- Gain creative ideas, inspiration and new perspectives from a like-minded community committed to supporting your Vision
- Invigorate the direction of your life by brainstorming with a powerful group who support you in mapping out clear goals and next steps
- Visualize your true path through constructing your own personal Vision Collage
- Learn important life tools to manage daily stress, sustain energy, and stay on track with your Vision for the whole year
- AND dance with special guest NIA teacher Jayne Mielo!
I love Vision! With Barbara’s loving guidance, I was able to create a vision board for the year that was a true expression of my heart’s desires. Watching my vision board come to life over the past year has been incredible! And I have my dream job as Senior Editor & Love Curator at The Daily Love. If you really want to start your year off with a bang and set concrete, achievable goals for the upcoming year, I highly recommend that you sign up for Vision! Lesley Silverman
Working with Barbara Biziou and her Joyful Ritual vision work has helped me see my true self, live up to my potential and overcome fear in my life. I have become more focused on what I want my life to be and who I want to be. Over the last year, I’ve lost 50 pounds and have found a renewed confidence and creativity inside myself. I am no longer afraid to live my life with an open heart.”Emil Wilbekin
“Vision 2013 with Barbara was not only an incredibly powerful experience in and of itself, it also helped me manifest things I never thought possible this year. On my vision board are the words “healthy mama”, “baby” “love” and “family” along with a photo of a sweet, sleeping baby boy. Months later, my husband and I are overjoyed to be expecting our first baby, due mid-December – and it’s a boy! And to think I almost put a photo of twins! Kendra Coppey Fitzgerald
It’s time to shape your VISION for the New Year and make effective choices that propel you forward to a NEW YOU!
Schedule for the Weekend:
Friday January 17th: 7:00pm-10:00pm (please arrive at 6:00 for registration)
Saturday January 18th: 9:30am-6:30pm
Sunday January 19th: 9:30am-6:30pm
Early Bird Special: $399 – available until December 20th!
3 Easy Payments of $140
Alumni discount: $349
(CLICK HERE to pay in FULL, or CLICK HERE for 3 payments of $120)
How people have benefited from my VISION WORKSHOP:
This weekends vision workshop was truly extraordinary. There was such amazing energy that flowed throughout the weekend, like the waves of the ocean. Truly empowering, inspiring, & invigorating. – Jan Goldstoff
Since I’ve been going [to Vision] for the past 8 years, I’ve completely transformed my life from someone who could barely pay their rent on time and working in jobs that drained my energy, to living with financial security and using my innate talents and skills every day at a job I love! - Michelle C.
Having so many energetic and open and supportive people come together is an amazing experience. New ideas are manifested in ways I never expected. – - Susan S.
Vision is like an oasis for seekers in our super fast paced, chaotic city existence. It’s a beacon for our inner light to connect to and shine. It’s a bottomless well of creativity, connection & soul nourishing ritual that help to propel you powerfully into the year ahead. Plus you walk away with a juicy roadmap for what you want most in life and a practical toolkit to make it happen. With the continued power of intentioned focus & direction, each year my vision board unfolds magically into reality & helps to manifest my extraordinary life. Thank you Barbara! – Lainie Love Dalby
Vision 2014: New Year, NEW YOU!
January 17th - 19th, 2014
320 W 37th St, New York, NY 10018